Join us for a night of learning and networking as we present Lighting Talks! Six members of our community have agreed to share new ideas and topics with us in the form of 5 minute presentations! Each presentation will be related to UX and Design and there will be time for Q&A after each.
During networking, there will be volunteers from Publicis Sapient offering portfolio reviews for all levels of practitioners.
- 6:00 pm - Doors Open
- 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm - Networking, Portfolio Reviews, Noshing, Drinks
- 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm - Lightning Talks:
- Michelle Schelup - Balancing Health with Hustle
- Jason Nguyen - Bring Your Whole Self to Work
- Bridget Lally - Nonviolent Communication in my UX Practice
- Frost Simula - PX- Looking Beyond a Seat at the Table
- Dave Mathias - The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Data Visualization in UX
- Jay Elkerton - Communities of Design Practice
Location & Directions
500 N. 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Street parking is available in the area
Parking lot next to Publicis Sapient (next to Cuzzy's)
Twin Cities event 317 N 5th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401 (3m walk)
North Loop parking lot (10m walk)
Target Field parking lot (10m walk)
If you need assistance finding the location or getting in the door the day of the event, please call: Danielle at 651-703-0865.