Join us for a fun event to connect with hiring managers and recruiters who have open UX, UI, Research, and Content opportunities. And loads of other related activities to get your information polished up and in "Pitch Perfect" form.
Not Job Seeking Right Now?
Network with other UX professionals, freshen up your social media with a $15 head shot by a professional photographer, update your LinkedIn profile, learn about continuing education for UX, and enjoy some great food and drink.
- Job Skills Review
- Resume Polish
- "Speed Interviews" w Hiring Managers
- LinkedIn Profile Grooming
- Headshot Photo Booth
- Interview Tips and Etiquette
- Networking Activities
Zack Nayor, Aurelius Lab and UXPA-MN President
Zack will be giving us some terrific insights about "Interview Etiquette"
What to bring:
- Printed and digital copies of your resume
- Digital device (laptop or tablet, if available) to review portfolios
- Business cards if you have them
- Cash if you want to get a head shot photo ($15)
William’s Uptown Pub & Peanut Bar
2911 Hennepin Avenue South
Convenient ramp parking is available at the MoZaic Art Park Ramp.
Public metered parking is available on city streets and is subject to the posted schedules and rates.
Shout out to KFORCE for sponsoring this event.
We are thrilled for the opportunity to work closely with them!